Welt Hostel at Sibiu

What a waste! is really what I am thinking about this hostel.
Such a nice building and decoration, and such a strategic location (inside the old city) and convenient (the big supermarket just next door), even in front of the building, there is a historical (look like) fountain.
But the management was awful, at least in my opinion.
The staff was not attended.
When I arrived, there was nobody in the reception, the bar staff gave me the room key, where I needed to explain to her she gave me the wrong room, not the type of room I booked. She just said, the staff in charge in the reception was not available since he stayed up late the night before.
Later on, when I returned later at night, I met the staff in charge of reception, a foreign student.
Later on at night, I realized, the staff had a party after the bar/cafe in the ground floor of the hostel and played the music so loud, no wonder he couldn't wake up.

Not only that, the maintenance was really awful.
The shower hands, 3 out of 4 were without their original caps/covers.
The toilet door knobs were broken.
The food remaining on the floor in my room.
The rubbish bucket in the corridor was full.
The toilet paper was out of supply.

I wish I could be the manager of this pretty hostel, and improve the management...