Sibiu

My favourite place during my visit this time in Romania.
The old town was really charming, it is quite large too, compared to Bucharest and Brasov.
With Lover's Bridge and Liar's Passage, it's quite a romantic place.
Especially during sunset time.
Enjoyed that moment.

There is a nice cafe called Wien Cafe.
They have a live band, outdoor in the square near the church, so every passer-by can watch too, and dance in the square.
Wien Cafe is also a nice place to watch the sunset.

Not only pretty, I think the old town is convenient too, with 2 big supermarkets, and the distance from the train station and bus terminal is not that far as Brasov.
I feel like I can live in this city.

One cute thing, the windows on the roof, look like eyes :)







the Liar's Passage





Live Band in Cafe Wien

Large Square at dawn


the Lover's Bridge

Advertisement on cars in the Small Square

View from the Council Tower

Big Square view from the Council Tower