Regiana, the famous restaurant in Brasov

Asked the local (our hostel staff) the recommended restaurant that serves Romanian food, and he said Regiana, just around the old town.
Open till 01:00. Popular, I came about 20:00 but it was full, so I came again at 22:00.
The food was good, spent 37.70 Lei for a soup (Ciorba Ardelen, 11.5 Lei), grilled pork with vegetable (Ceafa Porc, 16.6 Lei + Salata de Varz, 4.6 Lei) and a draft beer (Ursus draft, 5 Lei), so the price is good too, but the service of the waiter was terrible, no smile at all and looked impatient, most probably because she was too tired, serving me at 22:00. There was still bread crust on my table. Worse, she said tip is not included when she gave me the bill!
the fried pork was complimentary, nice!

the Transylvanian ciorba

the grilled pork

wanted fresh vegetables, but got the pickled one, not bad though...



Romanian local beer